VIR-Sale of a new 3-room flat on the 2nd floor with a panoramic terrac

Country.: Croatia
City.: Vir
Location.: Vir
215.59 m²
Sale - Two bedroom apartment - New building
359.700,- € incl. commissions
Propose a price

1x Listing appeared in search results / 161x Listing viewed detailed / 98x The offer was shown this month

If you are looking for a brand new apartment in a new location with a view of the sea, which will be available already this summer season, which you can furnish according to your wishes - then we have a great offer for you.
We have an exclusive offer of apartments in a quality new apartment house on the island of Vir in an excellent location only 250 m2 from the beach. The apartment house has 3 three-room apartments, each with a terrace. The entire house is built of high-quality materials and each of the apartments is finished to standard - fully equipped bathroom with shower, sink, mirror and toilet, tiles, tiles, ceramic floors in the apartment and on the terraces, doors, electric . underfloor heating, air conditioning in every room, preparation for kitchen and hot tub, plastic windows and glass railings, safety and fire doors.
The apartment house is connected to utility networks (water, electricity) and a bio-purifier.

Completion for summer season 2024.



DISPOSITION:
Apartment S2 is located on the 2nd floor with an exit to a large terrace on the 3rd floor, please see the attached floor plan for a better idea.

Dispositionally, it consists of:


- entrance hall with an area of 3.51 m2
- a living room connected to the kitchen with an area of 36.46m2
- bedrooms with an area of 11.05 m2
- 2. bedrooms with an area of 11.05m2 with private bathroom with a shower corner WC with an area of 5.37m2
- 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet with an area of 3.68m2
- corridors with an area of 5.5 m2
- technical room with 100 l el. boiler with an area of 2.53 m2
- covered terrace with an area of 28.25 m2
- a large uncovered terrace, which is accessed via a staircase and is situated on 3 floors with an area of 103 m2 with preparation for a hot tub, glass railings and ceramic tiles.
There is underfloor heating in the living room and in the bathrooms with separate thermostats, there is air conditioning in every room. External blinds are installed on all windows.

The apartment has 2 dedicated outdoor parking spaces.

Area of the apartment: 84.34 m2 + covered terrace with an area of 28.25 m2 + uncovered terrace on the 3rd floor with an area of 103 m2

PRICE: €359,700 including VAT at 25% (possibility of deduction for the VAT payer).

Monthly costs are calculated as follows:€0.5 / m2 + advance payments for electricity and internet. Internet is possible from several providers.

Financing - upon signing the Reservation Agreement, a deposit of€5,000 is required. When handing over the apartment, 75% of the remaining amount (planned for 07/2024) and after approval, the remaining part of the purchase price of 25% is paid.

The island of Vir is a sought-after part of Croatia connected by a bridge to the mainland, with excellent amenities, its own marina, many shops, restaurants, cafes, markets, and beautiful beaches. It is only 670 km from Bratislava. Due to its location, it is not only among the top holiday destinations for undisturbed relaxation and relaxation, but it also becomes an excellent investment opportunity for rent. It is located only 27 km from the city of Zadar, 38 km from the airport, 14 km from the sought-after town of Nin with a sandy beach and the like.
The position of the apartment building was carefully chosen in a quiet location, the distance from the sea is approximately 250 m with a wonderful panoramic view from the upper floors of the apartment building, it offers an ideal place to relax for the family and is also suitable as investment housing for rent during the summer season.
This location and quality construction ensure a perfect investment for the future.

Complete price of apartments also with 2 parking spaces (including commission - possibility of VAT deduction).

If you are interested in more information or a tour, do not hesitate to contact us on the phone number:

Your rating of the listing

Listing summary

Total area215.59 m²
Useful area215.59 m²
Floor2
Total floors3
Number of rooms3
Ownershipcorporate
Conditionfully re-made
Statusactive
Waste disposalseparable
Gas connectionno
Internetwifi
Bathroomyes
Heatingown - electric
Balconyyes - 2
Terraceyes
Utility roomno
Garageno
Elevatorno
Parkingprivate
Build frombrick
Furnishingunfurnished
Thermal insulationyes
Fireplaceno
Air Conditionyes
Cable TVyes
Energy per. certificateyes
Pationo
Accessibilityno
Windowsplastic
Orientationsouth west
New buildingyes

Contact form

Your listing no. ZR-S2  seems interesting, please contact me.