Cottage, Sale, Dunajská Streda, Slovakia


Cottage na Sale, Jahodná, Num. ZR-15-30

Sell ​​holiday cottage in a cottage Alba Regia at the Small Danube in the village of Jahodna in Dunajska Streda.
The 1.5-room brick cottage is a hall, bathroom with toilet, kitchenette connected to the living room.
2. The room is large and spacious area of ​​20 square meters.
The property is fenced, the access road is paved. A cottage was restored in 2012.
There is a restaurant Alba Regia and the river Small Danube.
Distance from Dunajska Streda 12 km from Bratislava and about 50 restaurants are located km.Pri harbor, boat rental, playground, possibility of swimming. Nearby there are thermal pools (TopoĐníky, Velky Meder, Diakovce, Dunajska Streda.

Highest protection: the contract lawyers AUTURIZOVANÉ
... We protect our clients

Call your agent:

Ladislav Takács
0907 41 95 59

Alba Regia name of the restaurant with the village of Jahodna related to several decades.

The village Jahodná is located in the north-eastern boundary of the district Dunajska Streda, less than 10 km from the district town. There is little reliable information about the origin of the name of the village. It is said that around 1460 hunted in the surrounding forests soldiers of King Matthias and when rested on a clearing, a girl from the nearby settlement offer them freshly picked strawberries. Perhaps unwittingly they gave these soldiers colony, in the confines of that grew a lot of strawberries, name Eperjes (eper strawberry).

The settlement was originally on the right bank of the Little Danube. The first written mention of the existence of the village dates back to 1552. The port census in 1553 indicated that at that time were in the village at 5 Port Andrew Bathory and gentlemen of red stone. The paper further says that the village was located 10 inhabited and uninhabited 6 3 Ironmongery land. Early 17th century the village was the property of widows after Michal Thurzo in 1640 came into the ownership of the Esterházy family. Probably just at this time the settlement began to extend to the left bank because manor estate was in a neighboring village - in Tomášikovo.

Esterhazy gave in 1747 in the village to build a Roman Catholic church in the baroque style. The church, which is the oldest public building in the village, was given the name of St. Apostles. Peter and Paul by day of his ordination in 1750. In 1877 a huge fire engulfed the village. Not only destroyed the roof of the church, but the tower and authorities, and by him damaged bells. In its current form the church was rebuilt in 1882 and is still adorn the village. The village was once known mainly due to the milling industry. Of the eleven mills, where milled grain from afar, unfortunately preserved only two. The last local miller Vojtech Takács but its mill in 1972 before the Slovak National Museum in Martin as a technical monument in the village thus retained only one mill. At the end of the 19th century it was built by Boldizsár Renczés, but when the mill burned down in 1920, it bought the manorial forester István Nagy. So he remade in 1931 on the water saw. Using a variety of equipment to make the mill energy, which not only greatly speed up the sawing, but also allow the lighting of public buildings in the village. After his death, the mill received the report Žitnoostrovský museum. Jahodna provides a wealth of opportunities for recreation and water sports, making it since the late '50s is searching for more and more visitors. Around the small Danube is a paradise for water tourists come into their own fishermen and swimmers. In particular the section under the Small Danube water mill, which was in the 70s built cottage settlement, is very popular.

The restaurant was previously used only seasonally. Today it is open all year. They use it not only boaters during the trip, as well as domestic and foreign tourists, who like to come back here again. They host a variety of seminars, workshops, weddings, anniversaries, parties and barbecues.

The neighborhood is a beautiful newly built house, as well as tent camp. Near Alba Regia are numerous private cottages, the owners are there on weekends regularly meet and rounding off the family atmosphere throughout the restaurant.

Alba Regia has its fishing club, which holds the slogan "Catch and release" and every year is declared "King of the Danube" - the best fisherman.

more information

  • Listing summary

100 m²

30 m²



fully re-made



water well and public water-supply







partly furnished


original condition


Turecká 36, budova Allianz-u
Nové Zámky 940 23

Show on map

0918 600 999, 0911 607 999

Real estate agency is a member of
Ladislav TAKÁCS

Ladislav TAKÁCS

Real Estate Agent

0907 419 559

Your Listing seems interesting, please contact me.

  • You might also be interested in

131801x Listing appeared in search results
3550x Listing viewed detailed
103x The offer was shown this month

Join the international real estate server network - be successful!!

Unlimited listings only 250,- € year!

Click for more information