RESERVED Cozy 2-room house with a garden of 465 m2 Hainburg
8351x Listing appeared in search results / 1334x Listing viewed detailed / 284x The offer was shown this month
A cozy house with a beautiful garden in an attractive part of Hainburg - with a large kitchen and 2 rooms, a basement and an attic, with outbuildings on the property - a workshop and an improvised garage, with an inner courtyard. Corner house on a plot of land with an area of 465 m2. Close to nature, cycle path, Danube river, shops, railway station, everything within walking distance. Ideal as a weekend house or for permanent residence for a couple.
An engaging video for the house - I recommend watching: https://youtu.be/IyljWkIlXq8
When photographing the property, home-staging by Expat experts was done in the house.
If you are interested, please contact me: Ing. Miriam Gallová, ,
The house is corner, two-story, with a basement. Flat land.
The ground floor of the house is 61 m2, the basement is 31 m2, the attic has an area of 40 m2, but there are slopes and lower beams, more suitable for storage.
The property has a yard with an area of 50 m2, on the edge of which there is a spacious warehouse/workshop of 12 m2 and a garage with an entrance from Dr. Wlasak strasse, which has 17.5m2.
The house is entered through a small attached vestibule with stairs. From the vestibule you go up towards the ground floor of the house. There is a toilet right at the entrance. The kitchen is the central room of the house, from which you can enter the living room and the bedroom, and there are also doors between the individual rooms.
From the vestibule you can enter the attic, as well as the basement, in which there is a bathroom, technical room and storage.
- a brick house with thick walls, without insulation
- built around 1907, reconstructed several times, most recently in 2015 and in 2019-21
- the facade from the street was made in 2019-21
- the basement was dried with chemical injection and remedial plasters in 2019-21
- the wooden truss and eternite roofing are in good condition and do not need replacement
- brand new chimney Schiedel, replaced in 2019-21
- wiring on the ground floor reconstructed in 2015
- the plumbing on the ground floor and basement was reconstructed in 2015
- the electrical installation in the basement and attic was replaced in 2019-21
- aluminum-wood Euro windows with 3-pane on the ground floor were replaced in 2015,
- there are plastic windows in the basement
- the so-called dry floor heating in the bedrooms and kitchen was done in 2019-21
- heating and hot water is provided by a gas boiler in the basement
- there is a wood stove in the living room
- kitchen unit with built-in appliances
- bathroom with Kaldewei enamel bathtub, ceramic sink, concealed Hansgrohe lever faucets on both the bathtub and the sink
- laminate floors in the rooms,
- tiles in the kitchen, toilet, hall and bathroom
- original doors and frames
- original entrance door with net
- concrete stairs to the attic and basement, original
- concrete floor in the basement
- in the attic, the floor is insulated with polystyrene and there are OSB boards on it, the floor is walkable, original skylights for ventilation of the attic
- the house does not have an internet connection, SIM cards with unlimited internet are used
- the house is connected to water supply, sewage, electricity and gas
- energy certificate - class F
- metal gate at the entrance from the street
- at the entrance to the property there is space for trash cans
- the sidewalk from the entrance gate and the inner yard has a concrete surface
- a brick fence from the street and one neighbor, the other neighbor has only a wooden fence
- there is a hinged metal gate on the garage, but it needs to be replaced
- the garden is watered with rainwater that is collected in barrels from the gutters or drinking water if there is little rainfall
- the rear part of the garden was separated into a utility garden by a low fence
- there is a trampoline, a hammock, a sandpit in the garden
Orientation to the cardinal points: living room and bedroom to the west, kitchen to the north, garden to the south
In Hainburg, there is free street parking outside the historic center. You can park right next to the house - 2 spaces on Dr. Wlasak Strasse.
Or on the opposite side of the road on Kruklstrasse. Alternatively, directly in the garage - it is necessary to reconstruct the garage and the garage door.
The cost of gas is 163 Euros, electricity 80 Euros, waste removal including bio 25 Euros (150 Euros semi-annually), water and sewage 23 Euros (70 Euros quarterly).
Total costs are 291 Euros.
The house is located in a sought-after location in Hainburg an der Donau - below Braunsberg, on the border of the historic city center, near shops and the railway station, near the swimming pool, there is a bicycle path right next to the house, the Danube is nearby.
The historic town has a very pleasant center with restaurants and cafes.
The city has kindergartens, schools, a music school, a language school.
Promenade by the Danube
Possibility of hiking tours and walks to the castle and around Braunsberg
Bergbad swimming pool
250m from the apartment - shopping center Galleria Danubia with shops Lidl, Billa and others, https://www.galleria-danubia.at/shops-offnungszeiten-sk/
90m from the apartment - Ungartor railway station in the direction of Vienna and Kittsee (there is no train connection to Bratislava, only a bus)
250m from the apartment - bus stop, where there is also a bus to Bratislava
700m from the main square in the historic center of Hainburg
12 km and 12 minutes from Petržalka (Bratislava, Slovakia)
PRICE and METHOD OF FINANCING:
Implementation fees will be charged to the price:
3.5% property acquisition tax,
1.1% fee for deposit at the cadastre,
2.0% notary fees (the notary prepares the purchase contract, deposit of money and deposit to the cadastre),
3.6% commission for a real estate agency (3% plus VAT)
Payment will be made through a notary's escrow (Treuhandkonto). Owners prefer cash buyers, for faster sale.
There is a lien on the house by the seller's bank - which will be resolved and paid by a notary from the notary's escrow.
A house mortgage can be taken out at any Austrian bank, it is enough to have an income inEUR (here we can arrange for you to contact a Slovak-speaking mortgage broker, but his services cost 3% of the price of the loan). The second option is to establish a Slovak property in a Slovak bank and use the money obtained to buy this house in Hainburg.
In case of interest, contact me: Ing. Miriam Gallová, ,
@1 only here
Your rating of the listing
|Lot size||465 m²|
|Built-up area||127 m²|
|Total area||200 m²|
|Useful area||92 m²|
|Number of rooms||2|
|Heating||own - natural gas|
|Energy per. certificate||F|
|Access road||asphalt road|