Pula, new bulding, center of the Town !

Country.: Croatia
City.: Pula
Location.: Pula
71 m²
Sale - Two bedroom apartment
221.923,- €

2559x Listing appeared in search results / 572x Listing viewed detailed / 147x The offer was shown this month

In the center of the Town, we are selling an apartment in a modern new building.
Residential building of only 12 apartments, spreads over two floors. We offer 4 more apartments!
On the ground floor of the building, there are covered parking spaces, each with its own storage room.
The building has an elevator. Each apartment has underfloor heating on city gas in all rooms, but there is a possibility of heating with wood since the building also has a chimney.
The method of financing is 20% in advance, the remaining 80% under the main contract.

Expected end of works 10/2022.


This apartment H is located on the second floor, 71.23 m2.
It consists of an entrance hall, kitchen with living room, hallway, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom, one more bedroom, and a loggia.

kontakt: Azra Valjevac
tel:

Your rating of the listing

Listing summary

Built-up area71 m²
Floor2
Total floors3
Number of rooms2
Statusactive
Bathroomyes
Heatingcentral
Garageyes
Elevatoryes
Parkingno
Air Conditionyes
Energy per. certificateA

Contact form

Your listing no. ZR-13127  seems interesting, please contact me.