Holiday apartment, Opcina Povljana, Sale, Pag, Croatia

Country.: Croatia
City.: Pag
Location.: Povljana
Street.: Opcina Povljana
111.45 m²
Sale - Holiday apartment - New building
352.654,50 € incl. commissions

0x Listing appeared in search results / 676x Listing viewed detailed / 62x The offer was shown this month

If you are looking for a brand new apartment with direct access to the beach, which will be available this summer season, which you can arrange according to your ideas - then we have a great offer for you.
The apartments are located in the first row from the sea. They offer wonderful views of the sea and neighboring islands.
In the exclusive representation from the project developer, we have an extraordinary offer of apartments in a luxury apartment house in the part of the island of Povljana, the construction of which is currently being completed.
The apartment building has 6 four-room apartments, each with a terrace and a large cellar. The whole house is built of quality materials and each of the apartments is finished to standard - fully equipped bathroom with toilet, tiles, tiles, ceramic floors, doors, underfloor heating, floating floor in the bedrooms and electric radiators, air conditioning in each room, preparation for the kitchen, aluminum windows and railings, security and fire doors, electric doorman to open the entrance. For each of the apartments, the price also includes 1 parking space and also a cellar - which is located directly in the apartment building. In case of interest, the possibility of changing the standard in the apartments for an additional fee. The Holodom is currently being completed together with the facade - work is underway to finalize the interior. It is also connected to the sewer. All apartments are fully air-conditioned, with windows installed with nets and outdoor electric shutters, and outdoor electric blinds on the terraces and balconies.

Apartment A4 with a size of 111.45 m2 located on the 1st floor is a 4-room and consists of:
- spacious living room connected to the kitchen leading to the covered terrace
- 3 separate bedrooms
- 2 separate bathrooms connected to the toilet - one is located in the largest bedroom
- covered terrace (13.92m2) with direct sea view
- separate spacious balcony (entrance from the largest bedroom)
- technical room with the possibility of storage space, or conversion to a wardrobe
- own parking space next to the apartment

The floor plan can be found in the photo gallery.

The apartment has a brick cellar with a size of 12.95 square meters.

Monthly costs are calculated as follows: 0.5€ / m2 + advance payments for electricity and internet. Internet is possible from Telekom

The complete price, including parking space, cellar and commission, is€ 352,654.5. VAT can be deducted (Croatia has 25% VAT)

Financing - a deposit of 10% of the total purchase price is made upon signing the Contract. After the approval, a purchase - sale contract is signed where the remaining 90% of the total purchase price is paid.

Povljana is a popular part of the island of Pag in close proximity to the island of Vir with excellent facilities, shops, cafes, restaurants, promenade, many beautiful beaches just 675 km from Bratislava. Due to its location, it is not only one of the well-chosen holiday destinations for undisturbed relaxation and rest, but at the same time it becomes an excellent investment opportunity for rent.
The complete price of the apartments also includes a parking space and a cellar (including commission and VAT - VAT can be deducted). In case of interest, we can also provide services regarding further rental.
If you are interested in more information or a tour, do not hesitate to contact us on the phone number: .

The listing includes a floorplan

Show floorplan

Your rating of the listing

Calculate your mortgage

Mortgage amount  €
Repayment period  rokov
Interest rate  %
Monthly payment at 1 % p. a.

Listing summary

Total area111.45 m²
Useful area111.45 m²
Total floors2
Number of rooms4
Conditionfully re-made
Waste disposalseparable
Gas connectionno
Heatingown - electric
Utility roomyes
Build frombrick
Thermal insulationyes
Air Conditionyes
Cable TVyes
Energy per. certificateyes
New buildingyes

Contact form

Your listing no. ZR-A4/REZERVE  seems interesting, please contact me.

Price development