Holiday apartment, Opcina Povjlana, Sale, Pag, Croatia
If you are looking for a brand new apartment with direct access to the beach, which will be available this summer season, which you can arrange according to your ideas - then we have a great offer for you.
The apartments are located in the first row from the sea. They offer wonderful views of the sea and neighboring islands.
In the exclusive representation from the project developer, we have an extraordinary offer of apartments in a luxury apartment house in the part of the island of Povljana, the construction of which is currently being completed.
The apartment building has 6 four-room apartments, each with a terrace and a large cellar. The whole house is built of quality materials and each of the apartments is finished to standard - fully equipped bathroom with toilet, tiles, tiles, ceramic floors, doors, underfloor heating, floating floor in the bedrooms and electric radiators, air conditioning in each room, preparation for the kitchen, aluminum windows and glass railings, security and fire doors, electric doorman to open the entrance. For each of the apartments, the price also includes 1 parking space and also a cellar - which is located directly in the apartment building. In case of interest, the possibility of changing the standard in the apartments for an additional fee. The Holodom is currently being completed together with the facade - work is underway to finalize the interior. It is also connected to the sewer.
The lower apartments have a terrace, in addition to its large front garden, which will be fenced (choice of fence) and water connections will be made from the outside of the house. Possibility of own pool (preparation done). The others have balconies and the highest have a spacious terrace with direct sea views.
All apartments are fully air conditioned, the windows are fitted with nets and outdoor electric shutters and on the terraces and balconies outdoor electric blinds.
Apartment A2 with a size of 112.66 square meters located on the ground floor is a 4-room and consists of:
- spacious living room connected to the kitchen leading to the covered terrace
- 3 separate bedrooms
- 2 separate bathrooms connected to the toilet (one is located in the largest bedroom)
- technical room or warehouse - possibility of conversion into a wardrobe
- covered terrace (13.m2) with direct sea view (together it has a covered and uncovered terrace with an area of 26.92m2)
- fenced front garden with an area of 180 square meters with external water connections, preparation for the pool.
- own parking space next to the apartment
The floor plan can be found in the photo gallery.
The apartment has a brick cellar with a size of 26.6 square meters.
Monthly costs are calculated as follows: 0.5€ / m2 + advance payments for electricity and internet. Internet is possible from Telekom
The complete price, including parking space, cellar and commission, is€ 447,150. VAT can be deducted (Croatia has 25% VAT)
Financing - a deposit of€ 5,000 is required upon signing the Reservation Agreement. When handing over the apartment 75% of the remaining amount and after approval, the remaining part of 25% of the purchase price is paid.
Povljana is a popular part of the island of Pag in close proximity to the island of Vir with excellent facilities, shops, cafes, restaurants, promenade, many beautiful beaches just 675 km from Bratislava. Due to its location, it is not only one of the well-chosen holiday destinations for undisturbed relaxation and rest, but at the same time it becomes an excellent investment opportunity for rent.
The complete price of the apartments also includes a parking space and a cellar (including commission and VAT - VAT can be deducted). In case of interest, we can also provide services regarding further rental.
If you are interested in more information or a tour, do not hesitate to contact us on the phone number:
Your rating of the listing
Calculate your mortgage
|Total area||292.66 m²|
|Useful area||112.66 m²|
|Number of rooms||4|
|Heating||own - electric|
|Energy per. certificate||yes|
You could be also interested in