Apartments building, Opcina Povljana, Sale, Pag, Croatia

Country.: Croatia
City.: Pag
Location.: Povljana
Street.: Opcina Povljana
116.08 m²
2020
Sale - Apartments building - New building
from 331.248,- € incl. commissions

306760x Listing appeared in search results / 1761x Listing viewed detailed / 234x The offer was shown this month

Do you dream of a summer residence with the possibility to travel by car and enjoy the sea at any time? If so, we have a great solution for you: a brand new apartment house with direct access to the beach, which you can arrange according to your ideas. Or would you rather invest your money and value it regularly? you can value your invested money and enjoy your own holiday home, right by the sea on the island of Pag, in Croatia. Don't know what to do with the apartment if you don't use it? - We'll rent it to you. Do you need to provide services - cleaning, etc.? - We can provide.

The apartment building has 6 four-room apartments, each with a terrace and a large cellar. The whole house is built of quality materials and each of the apartments is finished to standard - fully equipped bathroom with toilet, tiles, tiles, ceramic floors, doors, underfloor heating, floating floor in the bedrooms and electric radiators, air conditioning in each room, preparation for the kitchen, aluminum windows and railings, security and fire doors, electric doorman to open the entrance. For each of the apartments, the price also includes 1 parking space and also a cellar - which is located directly in the apartment building. In case of interest, the possibility of changing the standard in the apartments for an additional fee. The Holodom is already completed together with the facade - work is underway to finalize the interior. It is also connected to the sewer.

The lower apartments have a terrace, in addition to its large front garden, which will be fenced (choice of fence) and water connections will be made from the outside of the house. Possibility of own pool (preparation done). The others have balconies and the highest have a spacious terrace with direct sea views.

All apartments will be fully air-conditioned, with windows installed with nets and outdoor electric shutters, and outdoor electric blinds on the terraces and balconies.

You can find the dimensions of individual apartments together with prices on our website domypreludi.sk

Areas of apartments (including terrace and cellar) are from 124m2 - 139m2
C ena: from 332.000€ - 475.500€ (including commission and VAT, VAT can be deducted)

Monthly costs are calculated as follows: 0.5€ / m2 + advance payments for electricity and internet.

A deposit of 10% of the total purchase price is made upon signing the Contract on the future contract. After the approval, a purchase - sale contract is signed where the remaining 90% of the total purchase price is paid.

Povljana is a popular part of the island of Pag in close proximity to the island of Vir with excellent facilities, shops, cafes, restaurants, promenade, many beautiful beaches just 675 km from Bratislava. Due to its location, it is not only one of the well-chosen holiday destinations for undisturbed relaxation and rest, but at the same time it becomes an excellent investment opportunity for rent.
The complete price of the apartments also includes a parking space and a cellar (including commission and VAT - VAT can be deducted). In case of interest, we can also provide services regarding further rental.
If you are interested in more information or a tour, do not hesitate to contact us on the phone number: .

Your rating of the listing

List of units

Apartments building

Number Number Of Rooms Floor Space Floor Balcony/Loggia Terrace Total area Price Condition
A1 4 112.5 m² 0 no yes 374.3 m² 475,499.00 € available
A2/REZERVE 4 112.66 m² 0 no yes 292.66 m² 453,925.00 € reserved
A3/REZERVE 4 111.9 m² 1 yes yes 111.9 m² 354,162.00 € reserved
A4/REZERVE 4 111.45 m² 1 yes yes 111.45 m² 352,654.50 € reserved
A5 4 116.08 m² 2 yes yes 116.08 m² 331,248.00 € available
A6 4 120.27 m² 2 yes yes 120.27 m² 344,313.00 € available

Listing summary

Start date2016
Completion date2020
Total units6
Area124 - 139 m²
Total floors2
Ownershipcorporate
Statusactive
Waste disposalseparable
Waterpublic water-supply
Electric voltage230V
Gas connectionno
Sewer systemyes
Internetwifi
Heatingown - electric
Garageno
Elevatorno
Parkingprivate
System connectionyes
Build frombrick
Thermal insulationyes
Air Conditionyes
Cable TVyes
Energy per. certificateyes
Accessibilityno
Windowsaluminium
New buildingyes

Contact form

Your listing no. ZR-633867  seems interesting, please contact me.

Domy pre ľudí s.r.o.
Zahradnícka 51, Bratislava 82108

Real estate agency is a member of

Member of Slovak Association of Real Estate Agencies
+421910.. show +421910960004